We are looking for established, self employed inventory clerks working in and around the Portsmouth area who have experience and knowledge of the residential lettings industry and are already working in this particular field.
You will need at least 6 mths of experience; have access to your own computer, tablet or android device and
- are both reliable and punctual
- willing to be flexible including working Saturdays especially during the summer months
- can work to often tight and strict deadlines
- have a great eye for detail
- are well organised with an excellent set of written and communication skills
- are computer literate
- you must be well presented at all times
Interested? You must have:
- your own transport
- have a valid driving license
- are insured and CRB or DBS cleared
- a mobile phone or tablet device with a built in camera and flash
Training is given on our app and online booking system which allows the clerk to either compile the report at the property; dictate and add the information in online or a mixture of both.
We pay a standard rate per property so earning potential is based on the amount of work you are able to complete successfully each day as all our reports have to be ready for the client to use by 9am the day following the appointment.
Legionella Risk Assessors
If you are City & Guilds qualified and are able to cover Chichester and surrounding areas we'd love to hear from you!
Want to know more?
Contact us for an informal chat or send us your CV and a recent inventory or risk assessment example and we'll get straight back to you!