We are pleased to announce our latest service; Energy Performance Certificates for both the Letting and Estate Agent industry 

If you're selling or renting your home out, you need to make sure your home has an energy performance certificate and rating. An EPC gives you a score relating to how much carbon you generate so you need to know

  • How much energy does your home use?
  • Is it energy efficient? 
  • Are you eligible for certain benefit owing to a greener lifestyle?

Sample energy performance certificate

EPCs carry ratings on energy use and carbon dioxide emissions. Two readings are given - one states the level of efficiency that your home is currently achieving, the other suggests what level of efficiency your home could be achieving if you were to put energy-efficient measures in place. By law, all buildings that have been newly built, sold or rented out require and EPC.

If you're buying or renting a property, you need to make sure you look at the Energy Performance Certificate as the EPC, which is valid for 10 years, will give you an idea of how expensive the property will be to run, in terms of your gas and electricity bills.

Please note: Reports are held centrally by the Government and can be retrieved by entering the report reference number (24-digit number that appears on the front page of the Energy Performance Certificate e.g. 1234-1234-1234-1234-12340 ) on the Department for Communities and Local Government website. 

To retrieve your EPC report please click 

prev next

Contact us for further information, pricing and to book your appointment